Terms & Conditions
- Because we don’t want to make things more difficult than necessary, we decided to limit our terms to the terms below.
- We Like Art intermediates between sellers and purchasers of art. When acting as an agent, We Like Art will do her utmost to achieve and realize a sale. Nevertheless, it can occur that a work that is offered for sale on We Like Art, is no longer available at the moment a payment is transferred. Should this be the case, We Like Art will inform the purchaser and pay back the paid sum without delay.
- We Like Art aims to deliver works within 21 days after purchase. After a purchase the purchaser will be contacted, either by email or by telephone, on the delivery process. During this contact a faster delivery can be discussed.
- Purchase prices include VAT. Delivery is not included in the prices but possible, this will be discussed with the purchaser when contacting the purchaser on the delivery process. A purchased work can best be picked up at our We Like Art office in Amsterdam, or in some cases the artist’s studio and/or the artist’s gallery.
- In case you’re not satisfied with the work you purchased through We Like Art, you can send us an email within 14 days after the purchase so we can start the return procedure. Works must be returned in person or shipped and assured as indicated by We Like Art.
- Any damage to the work must be notified on receipt to the delivering or – in case the work is picked up by the purchaser – transferring party (We Like Art, the artist or the artist’s gallery). Such notification must be registered in writing on the designated form attached to the work. Therefore, it’s important to inspect the work before accepting it. Damaged works cannot be returned.
- Since We Like Art only acts as an agent for selling parties, We Like Art cannot be held liable for any damage occurring from the works purchased through We Like Art. In as far damage occurs from the intermediation by We Like Art, We Like Art can only be held liable in case of gross negligence or intentional act on the side of We Like Art.
- Only Dutch law is applicable.